Duvall Dental Center, a cosmetic dental office in Washington needed help with Facebook and Google Ads to generate qualified leads. We achieved a conversion rate way above expectation. Check out the detailed strategy we deployed and the results achieved.
- Our dentist client did not have the kind of time to focus on his Google rank and SEO.
- He needed a simple solution for a quick fix as he was in a high-competition zone and was likely to lose business to competitors soon.
- The Facebook advertisement was the best fix we could offer in that situation.
- However, to compete well, we needed a free-hand with budget but the client had his concerns because of his past experience with another agency.
- We had to settle for a nominal budget for the first month. That puts more responsibility on our experts.
We worked with the client to produce an audience persona to create new audiences.
We vigorously tested these audiences against the website visitors.
We created a lead magnet with a tempting *Limited time FREE CHECKUP* offer for the new and website-visitors-based audience.
We coupled our advertising with email retargeting.
We created a 7-day value-based lead nurturing email sequence for regular Leads before showing them the new offer ad.
The website visitors of *Need an appointment page?* were addressed separately in another retargeting ad sequence.
The results were overwhelming. The simple steps did not disappoint us and excited the client.
Our team tried to balance out the small budget with highly accurate targeting and email marketing efforts.
We brought the dentist client 193 leads in the first month.
The conversion rate was way above his expectations i.e. 37%.
The Email Marketing nurture sequence AFTER the signup pushed people to convert even before the FREE CHECKUP.
We had a high CTR, CPC was $2.78 and CPL was $17.
The account was all in good shape now for our future use.
The client extended the contract, this time with additional services.